- All communications regarding the group take place on Wizard101Central. Get your Wizard101 Central account activated and post in the Welcome Forum or group discussions within the Central community as soon as possible.
- Complete the application?
- Login at www.wizard101central.com and view your profile page, checking for Private Messages?
- Accept the invitation to the social group?
- Enable things like private / visitor messaging in your UserCP (Edit Options)?
- Get active and post in the group discussions or within the Central community?
Subscribe to the group so you can keep an eye on new activity via your UserCP. Email notifications for this are optional, so if you don't wish to receive those, simply select "no email notification" when you come to that screen.
Also, please keep in mind that you may need to do some reading once you get into the group area, particularly (at least) the Info Archive thread that will help you get settled in. Feel free to reach out to others that are posting in there. Many of those who post most recently are the newest, so they might have come in as part of the same batch of invitations, making them just as new as you.
If some of these links aren't working, please be sure that you are logged into Central!