Technically, if you're 21 or over and you agree to the membership terms, yes.
Otherwise, it really depends on what your motivations for joining the group are, what you expect from it, and what you're able or willing to bring to it as an active member. Only you can answer that question after reading our FAQ and the other information we've provided.
Some indicators that it might not be right for your needs are...
- We don't provide or use any kind of voice chat per Central's rules and guidelines.
- You're not very interested in socializing with other members.
- You don't like very large groups.
- You don't like the forum/message board format for communicating.
- There may be a lot of reading to do, especially in the beginning.
There may be some other things you are looking for that we have not mentioned above. We wanted to let you know about these things because we would like to give you the opportunity to make an informed decision about whether or not we are what you're looking for, before you go through the application process.